Providus Financial Ltd is able to act on your behalf in advising you on investments and non-investment insurance contracts. We offer products and services as follows:
• Investments – we offer an independent advice service. This means that we will assess a sufficient range of relevant products available on the market which is diverse in terms of product type and provider to ensure your investment objectives can be suitably met.
• Non–investment protection contracts – when looking to address your protection needs, we will provide advice based on a fair and personal analysis of the market.
• We offer a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market, but not deals that you can only obtain by going direct to a lender. We offer mortgages in the non-business and business markets and first charge and second charge loans, in both markets.
We offer you an initial discussion at our expense during which we will describe our services more fully and explain the payment options. If you decide to go ahead, we will:
• Gather and analyse personal financial information about you and your needs and objectives;
• Recommend and discuss any action we think you should take and, with your agreement, arrange relevant solutions for you.
Providus Financial Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (‘FCA’), 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN. Our FCA Register number is 705852. Our permitted business is advising on and arranging pensions, savings and investment products, mortgages and non–investment insurance contracts. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register/search/financial-services-firms or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
In the event that you are dissatisfied with a recommendation we have made you may be entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available on request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us;-
In writing: Write to our Compliance Officer at 20 The Avenue, London E4 9LD
By phone: Telephone 0333 456 0 468
For your further protection if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (‘FOS’).
Please be assured we treat complaints very seriously.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (‘FSCS’). You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim;-
Investments – most types of investment business are covered up to a maximum of £50,000.
Insurance – advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim, without any upper limit.
Mortgages – advising and arranging is covered up to a maximum of £50,000.
More information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS at www.fscs.org.uk
Conflict of interest
We endeavour always to act in the best interests of our clients. However, circumstances can arise where we or one of our other clients may have some form of interest in business being transacted for you. If this happens or we become aware that our interests or those of another client conflicts with your interests, we will write to you and obtain your consent before we carry out your instructions, detailing steps we will take to ensure fair treatment.
Disclosure of charges/fees
All charges/fees will be fully disclosed to you. These will be agreed with you before we undertake any chargeable work for you. The precise charges relating to any work or recommendations we make will also be confirmed in your suitability report or relevant product disclosure information that is provided to you.